Monday, September 6, 2010

Maintaining in Minot

Last night it started to rain and it’s still raining at 6:00pm. The temp this morning was 51 degrees. One would think just once the weather would be sunny and nice but not the case here. I did stop at the clubhouse last night to pick up a couple of paperback books. I picked up a Lee Child book that has Jack Reacher as the main character. I read almost all of Child’s books but have not read the one titled The Hard Way.

Not much going on here as it’s hard to explore when the rain is falling. I have cleaned the house and the wash is completed.  Jim is in charge of dinner.  
Jim has explored the truck problem via the Internet to death so he is now playing games on the computer. You got it, we’re both bored. 
We just finished watching the movie, Kiss the Girls.  Very scary but good.  I've gone thru a lot of the pictures I've taken and tossed a bunch of them.  Still have lots more to do but even that gets old after a while.
I am actually looking forward to tomorrow as we can start to get the truck repaired or at least get it taken to the Ford Garage. 
This is how I spent my exciting day hope yours was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment