Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12/06/2010 (Mon) - Laughable Shopping

Did you ever hear the expression, 'some rain must fall' well I've had a bit of that this week.  Let's just say I've finally got all the holes covered so no more rain can fall.  Bad week and I won't go into that at all.

Jim, I have learned is somewhat of a puzzle addict.  He loves them, in fact he wanted to actually have a puzzle room in one of his homes.  He wanted to glue the completed puzzles and hang some of them on the walls in that room.  So far I think in the past while he's completed at least eight or nine puzzles.  These puzzles have lots of pieces and are hard to put together.  He just sticks with them until they are completed, whereas I can only sit just so long and then I have to do something else.  I've been trying to take pics of them but have missed most.

Today we went shopping!  I also learned something new about Jim I did not know before.  He is a major not shopper.  He is one of those get in and get out asap guys.  I did manage to get him into the store to buy a new sport coat which almost made me laugh because he tried on two navy blue jackets and took one.  Jim said it looked fine and the saleperson said, "No it does not, it needs the sleeves altered."  We have to pick it up on Friday.  Fits nice and looks nice.  Yes that's my Christmas present for Jim.   I know what my Christmas present is already.  I have not purchased a new winter coat in just ages and that's what I wanted.  Here's the web site for my coat.  http://www.rei.com/product/801365   It is supposed to be light weight and warm.  My children were very happy when I suggested they get it for me as they tell me I am hard to buy for.  We are going to Michigan in January of 2011 so I will not get it until we fly into the airport.  Don't need it in Florida.

Since we are leaving before New Years Eve and we had tickets for that event we gave them away.  Also gave away two free tickets to a Santa Caroling Party as we won't be there for that either.  Actually our whole little group will not be here for those events so we are all giving our tickets away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment